Thursday, July 3, 2014

Do You Deserve That Love?



What does your inner self tell you about that thought provoking question? Does it tell you that you deserve? I am happy if it tells you so for everyone needs to be shown compassion by others especially those that we deem loving. After all, don’t you love someone? While I assume that you do, allow me tell you what may makes other people feel like they are not worthy of love anymore. I suggest that when I do so though, you refocus on your expectations making sure that they are indeed real and reachable. These might be the reasons why you feel that you will never get to the point of getting the love that you yearned for.

 
1.  Wrong expectations may have taken a toll in your heart making it impossible for you to realize true love because you anticipated for a smooth sail in the “ocean” of love. I brand it ocean because love is vast. It is a feeling that even scholars have not been able to define it in simple terms. If that is the condition with love and if we can believe that theory of “unexplained definite” meaning, then who are you not to adjust your expectations? You should.


2.  Self esteem is another strong weapon when it comes to love. Whether you can believe in yourself or not, does not help me but it can help you a great deal. Simply put, good self esteem ensures that one is sure of the inner self the inner being that yes I am attractive, admirable and that I can be loved no matter what. There has been a debate as to whether looks affect love, and the answer to that controversial debate, depends on how you look at it at a personal level. Why do I say this? This draws us to the third point.


3.  I look gorgeous but still, I cannot get that perfect love of my heart! You may say. Don’t forget though, that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder who you are not in this case. Remember, even those that have been labeled as the world’s most ugly people by the Guinness book of world records, have lovers. In fact, lovers that you may not have a gist at even get! This then means that, whereas you have feelings that you do not deserve to be loved there could be somebody somewhere who is eying you and possibly is waiting for that particular moment to show up to you. 


In the mean time, put this in mind; love is never forced. You will get the love of your heart for you definitely deserve to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment